Welcome users to the XxXDeathXxX Solo Friendly Forums!

Navigation

Latest topics

» Server still around?
Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:47 pm by Chuck

» Zone not ready
Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:23 pm by elsher

» Server crash..
Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:07 am by elsher

» Zone unavallable
Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:55 am by elsher

» HoT EQEmu Client
Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:27 pm by Xander

» Epic Bosses Map
Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:26 pm by Xander

» New Spell File for Cloak of Legends
Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:23 am by Durge

» Custom AA File
Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:02 am by Xander

» hot files .....works with underfoot...large file be patient
Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:32 pm by killa

Affiliates

free forum

custom zones atm

killa
    GM
    GM

custom zones atm

Post  killa on Tue May 17, 2011 8:29 am

potimea-gear
    pofire-augs
    anguish-gear
    povalor-gear
    devastation-gear
    wallofslaughter-weps,gear
    i will update list as more zones are added....

Last edited by killa on Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

~~~~~~~~~~~~

vaizon

Re: custom zones atm

Post  vaizon on Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:50 am

mobs r way too hard in these zones. there is no way to kill them with gear obtained before going there and no way to obtain the gear from the zones.

maybe take another zone and put mid lvl gear that would help be able to take on wos etc. even with my 85 ranger with epic gear and an 85 pally, and pets we were unable to take on wos high lvl mob.

if you need ideas for zones or gear i still have my notes from my old server. id love to help with anything you need.

Vaizon

kingmen30264

Post  kingmen30264 on Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:41 pm

Would love to hear what you have done with your server and if there is anything that is similar to what we are trying to accomplish here, with your permission, we could incorporate it.

There are quests you can do in PoKnowledge that helps you with this, and one of the earrings does a Heal of sorts. If you find yourself unable to defeat these mobs, send the pet on them and let the pet heal them. You are going to want to do the Highpass quest from Castlen Drewe as it will give you a pretty powerful pet in which if you keep it healed, it will in turn kill the mob(s).

vaizon

Post  vaizon on Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:28 pm

i will make sure to sit down and type up everything i have left in notes from my server. it was pretty epic until the computer caught fire lol.

i will try the pet + heal scenario. and id love to help in any way possible with the server. i have tons of free time now that i only work weekends.

Smile

kingmen30264

Post  kingmen30264 on Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:31 pm

Sounds good, but I am not the owner of the server, Derick is, so he will be the one that makes the final decision. I am trying to set up a personal server, test server, that will allow us GMs to get on and test stuff without needing to drop the main server while players are on it.
    killa
    GM
    GM

new server for testing

Post  killa on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:25 pm

i built a new testing server when i figure out how to get it out of firewall ill open it up to you guys too....named dalgoth Laughing

~~~~~~~~~~~~

kingmen30264

Post  kingmen30264 on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:31 pm

LoL.. That seems to be the issue huh? Firewalls.... /sigh... My issue is that I can't open the ports that I need to for people to log onto my server. Someone suggested bridging my modem, but how do I connect my router to it? 0_o =P

vaizon

Post  vaizon on Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:12 am

So pet + healing = fail lol. get agro too easy, too many mobs and die.

But from playin as much as i do on the server i noticed, its easy to get lvled up as soon as you have the pet gear, which is an easy item to get. so my idea would be to put some zones in with gear but make it an instance zone, like dreadspire.

take the zone revamp it, have each mob be an instance and a chest after the mobs which has a chance to drop epic gear etc, but have it if not soloable atleast 2 grpable. cause WoS is mega hard.

also picking another zone for the start would be cool, somewhere that isnt used in other servers, like plane of sky. i had it set up as a starter area on the first then had mobs on each floatin island after that with starter gear random drops etc.

i also had rivervale set up as being taken over by goblins, had a whole back story. once i find my notes i can post more.

Vaizon

EDIT :

Took myself fully geared out, got augs from pofire and augged my gear, went to wos with pet, tried multiple scenarios, all ended with death. the bazu which i assume drop the gear and weaps are too hard, seriously, my pet hit them once out of maybe 40 swings and it was the same with me.

Gear and augs i have so far are epic and uber, but still not enough to take on wos bazu. Plus if you wanted to make an epic server you need a back story. I have no problem helping because i am full of ideas. Let me know. Thanks

Vaizon
    killa
    GM
    GM

great idea

Post  killa on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:00 am

im open to any improvements thanx 4 your ideas.......ill customize that zone next....what would be a good starter zone to revamp?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

vaizon

Post  vaizon on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:44 am

Honestly i always found plane of air fun, you could eliminate the first lvl mobs and make it the start area, and then have each area after that have mobs for starter gear weaps etc.

a possible back story for that starter zone

"As your eyes focus from the flash of light, you notice you are in a strange place floating high above Norrath. Death.... it has taken you, that final battle against Mithaniel Marr has taken your last breath. Ahead are figures gleaming in the sunlight, above a rainbow as if shining on you. Your feet touch the ground, as if lightly floating there. Your instincts kick into overdrive and you reach for your sword, only to find yourself bare and exposed. A voice calls to you, "Fear not warrior, for I have given you a second chance. Norrath is in danger and all must be given a second chance. Prove yourself worthy here warrior and travel back to Norrath, save your kind before they have destroyed it."

Then have info mobs etc etc. a cool zone for starters up to like 20ish or so then move to Plane of knowledge and back to norrath to fight.
    kadayen

Post  kadayen on Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:02 pm

Wanted to know if this listing for the custom zones was up to date or if they have changed for the epics. Was in WoS killing and did not know if the mobs have been lowered or if the epic zone changed.
    killa
    GM
    GM

zones

Post  killa on Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:36 pm

other than the epics in wos yes but i fixed the post thanks for bringing it to my attention cheers

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Infirit

Pet Charm

Post  Infirit on Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:55 pm

Could you make it so a bot can use it? I mean, the mage pets kinda suck and don't even compare with a warrior or monk dps... the bots are okay but need a TON more hps since the GMHPBuffbot isn't MGB or wholezone Very Happy great work tho bro you're awesome! (I think I crashed the server:()

Current date/time is Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:19 pm